Previous entry I wrote about preparation to Beijing during winter time right? Now, I will write about what u need to prepare and brings before visit Beijing
1. Pertama, haruslah ada tiket flyte, passport and visa. If not, camne nak sampai Beijing? Heee~
2. Search as many as u can about Beijing through internet and books. Languange, tourist attraction, hotels, food, shopping places and money and etc. Macam saya, after dapat schedule from lecturer, malam tu terus saya search kat internet about Beijing and places that I will visit. At least, I got some info about the places. ^_^
3. Make sure change RM to Yuan in Malaysia. Susah nak jumpa money changer at Beijing. And if awak rase nak shopping banyak2 dan nak beli banyak souvenier untuk family and friends, I suggest bawak amount yang banyak sikit. The best souvenier for them are fridge magnet, beg, chopstick and cloisonné.
4. Jika anda peminat sutera cina, jed, Kristal dan mutiara yang setia, please prepare ur money in a big amount. Usually, if u chooses to travel with travel agent, they will bring u to the factory of those things. For example, u’ll visit kilang sutera. U can get kain sutera cina (pure) for 60yuan per metre. Di kilang jed, u’ll find the price is more cheaper than other places. For example, real jade locket (300yuan), jade ring (100yuan).. bukan saya yang beli ye… my friends yang beli.. I just buy batu jed for 200yuan just for my beloved mom. It goes same dekat kilang Kristal and pearl. Btw, u can bargain at pearl shop! My friend dapat beli 3 pearl bracelet for only 450yuan (real price is 600yuan!) Later I explain more about this shop!
5. At least learn a little bit mandarin language. Most of them in Beijing didn’t understand English that well. U needs to communicate with them in their language. Jadi, nak elakkan bercakap seperti ayam dan itik, at least u know a basic words in their language. Kalo saya senang je, if nak shopping @ beli2 barang, ajak je 1 @ 2 chinese student from my group to help communicate with them. Eventough their slang different, but still can understand it.
6. Make sure ur camera have enough memory and battery! Serius saya cakap, banyak sangat tempat cantik di Beijing. Rugi tak tangkap gambar.
7. Pilih hotel yang mempunyai persekitaran yang baik. I mean, dekat dengan kedai runcit, shopping complex dan malam-malam ada tempat yang kita boleh jalan-jalan dan cari makan. Later I will update some info about hotel and restaurant also the mosque in Beijng for muslim people.
8. Anda harus mempunyai skill tawar menawar yang baik. I will update this info in Tips for shopping in Beijing.
~Gadis Kancil Merah~
-Beijing trip 2011 is the most exciting moments! (sebab pegi sane dgn kwan2... kalo travel sorang2, haruslah x best. heee~)-